- Honours for Eriksen, Harder and Budescu
Christian Eriksen and Pernille Harder received top honours in Denmark, while Constantin Budescu collected the player of the year award in Romania.
- FIFPro warns for double contracts in Cyprus
Players in Cyprus are complaining that they have not received copies of their contracts and, as a consequence, have a problem getting their full salary paid.
- Belounis settles with Qatari club
A settlement has been agreed in the long-running dispute between Zahir Belounis and Qatar's El Jaish Sports Club.
- Qatar seeks FIFPro guidance
The Qatar Players' Association hosted representatives from FIFPro to discuss how to best represent players.
- FIFPro women's football survey published
FIFPro today publishes the 2017 FIFPro Global Employment Report on working conditions in women’s football.
- Universal Declaration of Player Rights unveiled
Today, the world’s leading player associations unveiled the Universal Declaration of Player Rights (the Declaration) to protect players from ongoing and systemic human rights violations in global sport.