- From union team to national team
Three months after training with the union’s out-of-contract players, Lukas Droppa made his debut for the Czech national team.
- Miyama joins FIFPro Asia board
Japan’s Aya Miyama, one of the world’s most respected figures in women’s football, has accepted an invitation to represent FIFPro in an official capacity.
- François Hollande on footballers: a response
A letter to French President François Hollande.
- FIFPro remembers founder Roger Blanpain
Roger Blanpain, one of FIFPro’s founding fathers and its first president, passed away on Tuesday evening.
- Football can't ignore mental health issues
Between 3 and 9 professional footballers in a 25-person squad could show symptoms of common mental disorders.
- “Seek advice before you retire”
Professional footballers about to retire should seek expert support to smoothen the transition into their new life.