- Zimbabwe's champions fighting to get paid
A week after pulling off the upset of the season in the African Champions League, players of Caps United are fighting to get paid.
- FIFPro statement: Indian Super League
FIFPro supports moves by the Indian players union to ensure it is consulted on Indian Super League rules.
- Irish stars can't afford to play for country
Republic of Ireland captain Emma Byrne tells FIFPro it's "falling behind" in women's football.
- Human rights on world football agenda
A new human rights advisory board for football, which includes FIFPro General-Secretary Theo van Seggelen, is up and running.
- Argentine footballers happy on the sidelines
Homero Diaz is still enjoying the buzz of football matches three years after ending his career as a professional player.
- Football player sanctions: legal opinion
The role of federations in club-player disputes: by Wil van Megen, Director of FIFPro Legal Department.