- Player unions create sexual abuse protocols
Player unions in England and the Netherlands have created protocols on how to support players reporting sexual abuse.
- Piat: Football's changing for the better
FIFPro President Philippe Piat says the six-year cooperation agreement with FIFA is designed to help improve conditions for tens of thousands of professional footballers.
- Turkish football tribunal questioned
Turkish club Trabzonspor handed out 200,000 euros of fines to a player -- after he sought a similar amount of unpaid salary.
- FIFA and FIFPro sign landmark agreement
FIFA and FIFPro sign landmark agreement and announce measures to enhance professional football.
- Player with cancer in mental health campaign
Bernardo Tengarrinha, who is undergoing chemotherapy, is channelling his positive attitude to help fellow players in Portugal.
- "Start thinking about players' mental health"
In Croatia, player union leader Dario Simic helped organize a conference to raise awareness about mental health in football.